Any campaign based on digital marketing can run successfully only when it runs on the fuel of statistics. A successful campaign can reach out to people only when we have empirical evidence to support its success in future. There has been enough discussion among market analysts and experts who see digital marketing as probably the biggest weapon in your arsenal.
Let us discuss the statistics that support the rise of digital marketing
- Almost 3.2 billion people use Social Media daily
- An average of 142 minutes is spent on social media every day
- 51% of consumers make use of mobile devices to identify new brands and items on the market.
- More than 60% of Google searches originate from mobile devices
The idea behind these statistics is to focus on how much social media impacts people’s choices on a daily basis.
- On average , email marketing has 4400% ROI
- Annually, 102.6 trillion emails are sent and received
- In 2018, at least 281 billion emails were sent and received each day
- As per latest research by GetResponse, welcome emails are opened at least 82% of time
- Email marketing has an average return rate of $41 for every $1 spent
- Active Email accounts are expected to hit 4.48 billion users in 2024. Gmail alone accounts for one and half billion subscribers.
The idea of email open rate is directly related to your CTR or Click through rate. Consumers are more likely to engage with your company the more emails are read.
- Search engines drive 93% of all traffic website
- 90% of searchers haven’t made up their mind up about a brand before starting their research
- Google search boasts an average of 83,787 searches every second of the day
How efficiently search engine optimization performs.
The search engines marketing can boost marketing unto levels that define how efficiently search engine optimization performs.
- 64% of SEO marketers call mobile optimization an effective investment
- Mobile devices, excluding tablets, generated about half of all website traffic globally
- Almost 25% of companies invest in mobile optimization as a top SEO topic
- 57% of mobile users will not recommend a business’s mobile website if it is badly designed or unresponsive
- Mobile websites that load in 5 seconds or less will end in a viewing session that’s 70% longer than their slower counterparts.
Mobiles are a source of reaching out to customers and entering in their mindset to determine their taste and choices.
- In 2018, 12% of all retail sales globally were E- commerce sales
- 43% of e-commerce traffic comes from organic Google searches
The e-commerce platforms support digital marketing to a great extent and these statistics showcase similar results.
Overall, a lot of different statistics show features of digital marketing campaign that gives effective results.
About The Author
Gaurav Heera is a digital marketing expert, educator & branding expert having more than a decade experience. Currently he heads Delhi Courses, providing best & advanced digital marketing course in Delhi